Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Like Vacations!

Hey, Everybody! I went on vacation to Cape Cod last week! It was great! I love the ocean and the sand even if I won't walk in it.

This is my cousin Mayson. We had fun playing together. She didn't like the sand either.

I also had some down time to do some reading.

While on vacation it was Mayson's 1st birthday! I was really excited for her.
Here I am in my "Happy Birthday" party hat. I liked it, but I didn't keep it on for very long!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures, Harper!
You are soooo pretty and sweet.
Did you get boo-boos in Cape Cod....I noticed the band-aids? The party looked like fun. Do you love birthday cake? Was the sand just too hot and scratchy? Isn't it great to read travel books when you are on vacation?!?? I think that I am asking you a lot of questions but, I am excited about the new pictures!
Glad you had fun,
Lovingly, MAD