I don't believe you actually got to see Donald Duck. I am so glad he wasn't sleeping this time. And those bears? A little scary, but, I guess not for you. Keep having fun, Harper. I love you. Love Popo
Well, now we know that she doesn't have the same stance as mommy about humans in full costumes. Interesting. I think it's time for a serious conversation about stranger danger!
That's impressive!! Em would run away... turn around.. and wave.. but keep running. Love / hate relationship. HAHA!! Looks like you all are having a blast!
4 comments:
I don't believe you actually got to see Donald Duck. I am so glad he wasn't sleeping this time. And those bears? A little scary, but, I guess not for you. Keep having fun, Harper. I love you.
Love Popo
I am still freaked out by them, and I'm not even there! Maybe by seeing how brave Harper is I can get over it too. Love gia
Well, now we know that she doesn't have the same stance as mommy about humans in full costumes. Interesting.
I think it's time for a serious conversation about stranger danger!
That's impressive!! Em would run away... turn around.. and wave.. but keep running. Love / hate relationship. HAHA!! Looks like you all are having a blast!
Post a Comment