So I think I have my blog layout mostly done, I still have to update some links, but hopefully that won't take too long. I thought something a little Springier would be nice since it is now March. Currently we have no snow at our house, everything is brown and frozen, but we will be getting some more tonight. These pictures were taken earlier this week before our thaw. It may be a while before it looks like Spring around here.
Here is Harper using her snowshoes. She seems like a natural on them. :)
Here is Harper using her snowshoes. She seems like a natural on them. :)
Here is a picture Harper drew on her chalkboard. She told me it was Pooh and Piglet. I think it's pretty good!

2 comments:
nice blog, nice pictures, and "great" granddaughter. The new blog layout looks great, and it looks like maybe spring will come.
Love Popo
I agree. Nice blog update and photos. Harper's drawing is incredible!
Get ready for tonight storm. We're in for double digits down here.
Post a Comment