Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day!

Well, we haven't had a new picture on this blog since March 10th. That is far too long.
Perhaps we have been away for a while...
Perhaps somewhere warm, with sand and sun...
Perhaps we were on an adventure on an island with blue water and cool drinks...
Or perhaps it was all a dream... and a little photoshop.
Who knows?
Either way, I want to go back!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Ruby said...

That looks like a very nice dream.
I had dream about driving to JFK at midnight. When I woke up I was honking the horn and swearing at Taxis. I love you all. See you soon. Love gia

Anonymous said...

Well, finally. I had a dream, too. I am glad you had a good time. I love the pictures. And I could say "more". But I will be patient. I know more will come, some day. Love Popo

Casey said...

That's a sweet dream! I'd like to be in there too...

Love the pictures and Harper is a doll as always!

Nai Nai & Poppy said...

We want to go back too. It was awesome. We miss having everyone together.
I'm thinking Mai Tai might like having an iguana for a playmate. We're even missing them.