It has been 25 years since I was in 6th grade.
Some of my friends from school organized a reunion for us to come back to where we once played together decades ago.
Some of my friends from school organized a reunion for us to come back to where we once played together decades ago.
Most of us were able to make it and so did some of our teachers.
In fact, our teachers, when they taught us,
were younger than we are now.
Mind blowing.
I have such fond memories of elementary school.
I was very lucky to have such a great group of friends, and wealth of extraordinary teachers.
One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child. ~Carl Jung
Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:
Wow, you must be old! Just kidding. Love MOM
Looks like a fun time!! I don't think our elementary school would ever do something like that but it would be fun!
Don't you love how some things never change... my college dorms are like that... every time we go back that sense of smell brings you right back to the moment. Of course, we won't talk about what it smells like....
Post a Comment