Thursday, September 10, 2009

The First Day of School!

Harper has successfully completed her first day of school!
She was excited to go this morning, not so excited to see me leave, according to one of her teachers she went between stubborn and shy all day (I am SO not surprised), and then when I picked her up she told me all kinds of crazy stories.
Right now she just can't stop taking so she doesn't seem traumatized... as to what really happened?
I have no idea.
Maybe I'll find out tomorrow. :)















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, the first day of school is over. Now you can just have fun.
Love Popo

Tonya and Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

Congrats on surviving your first day, Harper.

Only 2.520 days to go!! :)

Lori D said...

WOW! What a grown up girl! I hope you like school, Harper. Have fun.