Thank you SO much for Em's birthday gifts. She was SO excited to get a box from Harper. I couldn't stop laughing at the reasonings behind Harper's choices. LOL. I asked Em what she wanted to name her Hamster (because she - too- will NEVER get a rodent - and she said Happy). LOL. So we have two Happy Handsome Hamsters. sigh.
We were talking yesterday about how Harper's birthday was only one day before and she is CONVINCED they were born together. It's so cute. I explained again how she was born in Sichuan and we met Harper in Nanchang but Em is INSISTENT that I am WRONG. It's funny.
So in honor of this conviction, we got Harper a little gift too but Etsy is taking its old sweet time getting it to me and then I'll mail to you... so tell Filibuster she has a little funny coming from her sis The Little Mayor. It just might not get there until she is five. LOL.
Casey, I believe Em is right. There must have been some clerical error with their paperwork, because really, how could they not have been born together? :)
We will have to get them together soon... and maybe their rodents. Ha!
2 comments:
LOL!! I'm afraid. VERY VERY afraid.
Thank you SO much for Em's birthday gifts. She was SO excited to get a box from Harper. I couldn't stop laughing at the reasonings behind Harper's choices. LOL. I asked Em what she wanted to name her Hamster (because she - too- will NEVER get a rodent - and she said Happy). LOL. So we have two Happy Handsome Hamsters. sigh.
We were talking yesterday about how Harper's birthday was only one day before and she is CONVINCED they were born together. It's so cute. I explained again how she was born in Sichuan and we met Harper in Nanchang but Em is INSISTENT that I am WRONG. It's funny.
So in honor of this conviction, we got Harper a little gift too but Etsy is taking its old sweet time getting it to me and then I'll mail to you... so tell Filibuster she has a little funny coming from her sis The Little Mayor. It just might not get there until she is five. LOL.
Casey, I believe Em is right.
There must have been some clerical error with their paperwork, because really, how could they not have been born together? :)
We will have to get them together soon... and maybe their rodents. Ha!
Post a Comment