Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving in Connecticut with Nai Nai and Poppy, Karen and Kevin, Keith and Caryn, and of course, Harper's cool cousin, Mayson.
There was delicious food, a lot of fun...
And I got in trouble for not posting a lot on this blog.
Whoops! (I will try harder.)

I don't think this Cosmo belonged to the girls...
Ok, maybe it did. (Just kidding!)

Oma (Mayson's grandmother) and Nai Nai had a lot of fun projects for Mayson and Harper to create. Harper has a paper chain on a Christmas tree in her room that was made over Thanksgiving. I'll get a picture of that later.
(Hey, give me a break! I'm taking baby steps. Plus lately it has been impossible to take a picture of Harper when she does not look like a Ninja. This year our Christmas cards will be wishing you all a Very Ninja Christmas.)

Harper had such a great time and said she wanted to stay there forever.
Dan and I gave her a hug and said, "Ok, see you next year!"
(Just kidding again!) Ha!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Casey said...

Yeah... I have to agree. You need to post more. LOL.

And I had cosmos for Thanksgiving too!! The kids only snuck a few sips. :)