I am sure you all have eagerly been anticipating our
annual Dominick the Donkey Christmas card
out-take video.
(Well at least Nai Nai and Popo... hee hee!)
It is complete and the song will get stuck in your head like always.
My apologies in advance. Heh.
For those who have never seen one before, it is compilation of our many, many not-so-great pictures that are taken to try and get a Christmas card photo. I am serious when I say not-so-great, but some are pretty funny and it's a shame to see them go to waste. We are all about recycling. :)
If you are interested in witnessing the cringe worthy spectacle, please click here: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(you have been warned.)
(Well at least Nai Nai and Popo... hee hee!)
It is complete and the song will get stuck in your head like always.
My apologies in advance. Heh.
For those who have never seen one before, it is compilation of our many, many not-so-great pictures that are taken to try and get a Christmas card photo. I am serious when I say not-so-great, but some are pretty funny and it's a shame to see them go to waste. We are all about recycling. :)
If you are interested in witnessing the cringe worthy spectacle, please click here: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(you have been warned.)
5 comments:
It took a long time to load, but, worth every minute. I loved it, it was well done. And we wish you a very Merry Christmas. Hope Santa is good to you, Harper. We love you.
Love Popo and Grandpa Lew
We've been anxiously awaiting this Xmas tradition and it was worth the wait.
See you soon!
Merry Christmas!
LOVE these videos. Such a hysterical little girl you have... so talented and smart and imaginative. You guys do an amazing job and you can just see it in her personality.
I SO wish we all lived closer. Mainly because The Little Mayor needs some art skills help and your little Picasso has it going on!! I'm so super impressed.
Love all the adorable photos. How do you choose??
And it wouldn't be Christmas without that song in my head :) Love it. Merry Christmas!!
Can't wait to see you guys. I love the "Harper Super Hero" picture. See you soon. Love ruby
looking forward to Disney pics!!
Post a Comment