Saturday, April 24, 2010

Harper's Artwork

Harper: This is Aunt Jenny walking Ruby. Jenny isn't that small, she's just far away.

Harper: This is me as a pirate.

Harper: This is a skeleton chasing a bee.

Harper: This is a not very nice man and he has a bird in a cage.

Harper: This is a little vampire.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Casey said...

I was beginning to think you all got captured by pirates. :)

Such cute pictures!! She is just so talented. Liam likes the one of the skeleton chasing the bee. Tell Harper we should put that up in Mr. Dave's office for all the beekeepers to see :)

Harper is looking so grown up... What a difference a year makes! Hope you all are well!!

Anonymous said...

I love the drawings. They are great. I like the little Vampire.
Love Popo

KW said...

Incredible artwork!!!! I love it!

Nai Nai and Poppy said...

Your details are fabulous! Great job!