Monday, October 17, 2005

Security

Now that we will have a child, we thought that we should make our home as secure and safe as possible. We will now have a security team standing guard around our perimeter.

Our staff seems well armed, however stealth still seems to be an issue. Oh well, maybe with practice.

(Don't forget our pictures are totally 100% clickable!)


O.k. for some reason this particular picture isn't clickable, and I have yet to figure out the difference. Here is a zoomed in photo from our high tech security camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you feel safer already. I know your house is at least dog proof now. Give Wobbies a coffee break and a hug. love me

Anonymous said...

Are you on a trip to Africa or what? Wilson looks like a jungle cat out there in the tall grass.
I don't think Mai Tai will be traveling to Vermont any time soon.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Do you drug-test your security staff? I hear that catnip use on the job can be a big problem.