

We attended a wonderful shower for our soon-to-be daughter yesterday and we wanted to thank everyone for the gifts, good wishes, and support. It was a great day and we are very lucky to have such caring and thoughtful people in our lives.
Once I get the "room" a little more organized I will take pictures and post those also. Thanks again to our friends and family; it really meant a lot to us.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Thanks for the shower!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excerpt from an e-mail from Janet:
"Dear Jen and Don. Thank you so much for your generous gifts. I'm sure that we will find a use for 183 grocery bags. While I'm overwhelmed with your kindness, I could not believe your willingness to give us 7 gallons worth of ketchup. I'm sure the individual packets did not come cheap. I am however puzzled, by your gift of 39 half used batteries. I can only assume their meaning will become apparent with time. But for the moment, you have only your gratitude and love. Take care, Janet and Dan."
posted by Don and Jen.
So I was riding my bicycle the other day, but I swerved and got into an accident. I hit my head and ended up going to the hospital. I had a really bad headache and blurred vision. The doctor took an MRI and told me that I have a type of amnesia that only gives me 8 seconds of
So I was riding my bicycle the other day, but I swerved and got into an accident.
Post a Comment