Thursday, December 15, 2005

Latest Referral News

Our timeline has started to slow down a bit. However our adoption agency just received a new batch of referrals last Friday. This is what their updated web site said, remembering that we have a 6/15/2005 LID (log in date).

Congratulations to the families who received their child match on Friday, December 9th! We received matches for families with 4/1/2005-4/14/2005 LIDs. There were 48 families matched with 49 children as we had one set of twins! We received 2 boys for families who requested boys.
The April families who received their matches on Friday were on an 8 month timeline. The remaining April families who will be matched in January will be 9 months from LID.
For the foreseeable future, it appears that the referral timeline might be in the range of 9 – 10 months from LID (log in date) to child match. We will keep our CCAI families posted as soon as we are able to confirm any timelines changes or receive official notice from the CCAA (www.china-ccaa.org).


According to CCAA's website (China Center of Adoption Affairs), The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with their office in May 2005. That means our June documents are now in the review room. Once finished in the review room our documents (dossier) are moved to the match room where they decide on which child will become part of each family.

That is the exciting room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some news, interesting, informative, but I have to wait sooooo long! I am glad you wrote this and added to your blog. How about some pictures of Harper's room? I am sure Edna would like to see it. Me too!
Love PO PO

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the delay....but I think it's only fair that you have to wait at least nine months from your 'Log-in ' date. The wife and I have a 9 month wait after I 'logged-in' too! Ha! Actually, we could use an extra month or two. Hang in there guys....
-asd