Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mother in the Making?


Nice loaf!

I never thought I would see the day, but wonders never cease...Janet baked! As you can see it looks good. It's not burnt, it's not raw, and most impressively no fire alarms were sounded during the cooking of this loaf (which is a very rare feat for Janet when using the stove/oven).

This wasn't even on a whim or at my request. Yesterday she went to the store bought all of the ingredients, including the pan and went to work this morning. I'm so impressed!

The bread is still cooling so I haven't tasted it yet. I thought that I should post while I had only positive things to write. In a few minutes I will try the first slice. If this is the last you hear from me you'll l know what to tell the authorities. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of bread? I'll be right up. Well, maybe I will wait until Monday morning. 8:00, ok?
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

The bread is banana. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed! Banana bread is one of our favorites...
Love, Mom W.