
Dan's parents are big fans of HBO series The Sorpranos. The new season starts in March. In honor of that I have come up with our new "family" names. I will be known as Cookie Gorgonzola and now that Dan is a made man, his name will be Jimmy Sticks. (Oddly enough after I googled "Jimmy Sticks" I got a few hits so I think he is... or was a real guy. I am still making Dan use the name though. I already made a Jimmy Sticks playlist on my iPod.)
I know what you are all thinking. "Bored much, Cookie?" The answer is, yes.
Friday, February 24, 2006
And While We Are Talking TV...
Posted by Dan and Janet at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dad says, he knows where there is a lot of work to do, if you are interested. I say, Ha, ha! Happy to read anything you write, sure wish it was something about Harper. I wish she would come home.
Love Po Po
Aye, now that you're "made", Mack Aroni and I, Feta Chini are proud to welcome you to our secret club. Just remember, it's a "secret". If you reveal anything about this. Well you know....
Love, Feta
Post a Comment