Well, the mystery is solved. On Wednesday, February 1st "The Bump" was born and she is a beautiful girl named Elliana Cora Del Negro.
Personally I have pretty much thought that newborns were odd, wrinkly, E.T.-ish, creatures and when people said how cute they were I kind of thought to myself, well I guess if that is what you like... However, I do have to admit that Ellie is not one of these strange, peculiar babies, she is quite lovely and hardly wrinkly at all!
Andy and Kristin don't look too bad themselves! Considering what they just endured I think they look pretty damn good. (They are not wrinkly either.)
Congratulations!
Personally I have pretty much thought that newborns were odd, wrinkly, E.T.-ish, creatures and when people said how cute they were I kind of thought to myself, well I guess if that is what you like... However, I do have to admit that Ellie is not one of these strange, peculiar babies, she is quite lovely and hardly wrinkly at all!
Andy and Kristin don't look too bad themselves! Considering what they just endured I think they look pretty damn good. (They are not wrinkly either.)
Congratulations!

1 comments:
I agree with Janet and Dan. Your beautiful baby isn't wrinkly at all. In fact she looks tight. How often does she work out? Is she on Atkins?
-Don
Post a Comment