We took Harper out to stroll the streets in her cute bear suit. She seemed to have a good time and her bear suit makes me want to pinch her.
This costume was purchased by me on a whim over a year ago when we were thinking that perhaps we would be traveling in the fall... of last year. Anyway, this costume has been sitting in my closet just waiting.
I think it is a perfect fit. It is weird to think I bought it before Harper was even born and yet this is exactly how I pictured it in my mind when I saw it in a store...
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now for the sugar rush. She should trick or treat by here. I've had 3 people. 2 witches and a devil (it's a scary night out there)
love me
I think the costume is adorable. She looks nice and cozy. I love my "Teddy Bear". It makes me want to hug and squeeze her. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love PoPo
Some things are just meant to be. The connection was always there. It took the two of you to open your hearts to let the magic begin.
Her costume was made for her. Isn't that something?
Harper is wicked cute in her costume. I bet she got lots o' looks! Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Harper.
-Ellie Bump
Makes me want to pinch her!
Post a Comment