
I know that Harper is frustrated in this picture. It clearly shows on her face. So why is it that this picture makes me laugh?
I think it's because she's part bobble head.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Does This Make Me A Bad Parent?
Posted by Dan and Janet at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My Granddaughter is NOT a bobble head. What are you doing to Her?
You must have pinched her, shame on you. But it made me laugh too.
Love Edna
No tormenting our grandbaby. Right Po Po?
Rjght on!, Nai Nai.
No tormenting at all!
She does have a cute outfit on and I know that pictures were being taken.
In the confessional that is this blog....I will admit that one evening, my daughter was laying on the living room floor watching TV while wearing her headgear. She started to get up, but realized her headgear was snagged in the carpet. Not only did I run for the camera, but I failed to get the shot because I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my face. She untangled herself, and did not speak to me for hours (a very long time for her...)
I believe that laughing at your children is perfectly acceptable.....
Harper is beautiful! Garth and I cannot WAIT to meet her.......
much love-
Steph
Post a Comment