Harper would like to wish all of you a
Merry Christmas!
She wanted me to get this out to all of you right away (click on the 'Merry Christmas' link). It is her gift to all of you and probably the last time she lets her mom dress her in a funny outfit.
Ho, Ho, Ho.



Monday, December 18, 2006
Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Etc.
Posted by Dan and Janet at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was really wonderful. Thanks for putting it on your blog. I have the bestest granddaughter in the whole world. And I still can't get enough of her. Merry Christmas, Harper. I love you. Love Grandma PoPo
Grandma popo spent so much time checking her grand daughter's blog she forgot all about her grand dogger's blog. However, the video is quite adorable and Harper looks very cute in her christmas outfit. Love me
What a great way to start my day! That's the best video I've EVER seen. She is so precious and we miss her so much. We can't wait til Christmas.
Janet, you and Kevin should start your own production company. From what I see you definitely have a talent and with Kevin's expertise you'd could give Steven Spielberg, etc. some competition, although you'd probably have your very own, special, category. Thanks for the great Christmas gift!
Harper, that is the best Christmas gift you could have given. Merry Christmas to you. I love you too!
Grandma Edna
I can't wait to give Harper ALL her presents. Don't drive that mini cooper, that's for sure!
I miss you guys.
Post a Comment