...Sometime.
(Just to clarify... The bottle of Bailey's Harper is holding was in Mommy's stocking.)
you might want to make sure that bottle is still around. You know how she is with small packages that aren't hers. just kidding.love me
If I comment really fast, will you put more pictures on? Grandpa Lew really loves them. Especially the one in red with the Baileys. Thanks Janet and Dan. And thanks to you Harper, for being so cute. Love Popo
I wonder who would win in a drinking contest? Harper or Mayson? Just something to think about until we meet again.........
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you might want to make sure that bottle is still around. You know how she is with small packages that aren't hers. just kidding.
love me
If I comment really fast, will you put more pictures on? Grandpa Lew really loves them. Especially the one in red with the Baileys. Thanks Janet and Dan. And thanks to you Harper, for being so cute. Love Popo
I wonder who would win in a drinking contest? Harper or Mayson? Just something to think about until we meet again.........
Post a Comment