You will have to make the movie longer. I didn't have time to pop my popcorn. It it really cute, and who is she climbing on? I did like the inspection of the balustres, so did Grandpa Lew. I wish I could squeeze her right now. I love you Harper. Love POPO
Yes the movie, no Harper is cute. Looks like she might be figuring out how to get out or around the bars that keep her contained. What a nice way to keep the dust kittens off your floor. Miss her and can't wait to see her. Gamma Edna
Trying to get the movie. I don't think they think too highly of these practices at work. Oh well. Hey check out this website and let me know if you want to come over. You can stay at our house. http://cafammaine.org/ It's the Chinese New Year Celebration in Maine, a week early. Usually great food and entertainment. There is a very large Chinese population (children) here in the Portland area. Sorry I'm so late getting to you, this always happens as January gets by me. Glad to see that Harper is getting to enjoy the snow...finally! Love to you all, Nance
4 comments:
ok, so she'll never learn to crawl. Is that really a bad thing? She's adorable. love me
You will have to make the movie longer. I didn't have time to pop my popcorn. It it really cute, and who is she climbing on? I did like the inspection of the balustres, so did Grandpa Lew. I wish I could squeeze her right now. I love you Harper. Love POPO
Yes the movie, no Harper is cute. Looks like she might be figuring out how to get out or around the bars that keep her contained. What a nice way to keep the dust kittens off your floor. Miss her and can't wait to see her.
Gamma Edna
Trying to get the movie. I don't think they think too highly of these practices at work. Oh well. Hey check out this website and let me know if you want to come over. You can stay at our house. http://cafammaine.org/ It's the Chinese New Year Celebration in Maine, a week early. Usually great food and entertainment. There is a very large Chinese population (children) here in the Portland area. Sorry I'm so late getting to you, this always happens as January gets by me. Glad to see that Harper is getting to enjoy the snow...finally! Love to you all, Nance
Post a Comment