Friday, February 16, 2007

Good Morning Starshine





*Thanks to Andy and Kristin, they found "Jumpcut" first and we thought we would give it at try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one great video. Thanks for putting it on your blog. I have watched it 3 times and after I finish this comment I will watch it again. She is quite the Ham. I love you Harper. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

You are masters of Jumpcut....we are not worthy. That was wicked cool and Harper is wicked cute.
K, A, and E

Anonymous said...

You did it! Jumpcut works great on Apples. It downloaded in 1-2 mins. rather than 15-20 mins.

You may have an actress in your future. The oven door is a good substitute for a mirror for the time being. Love those glasses....

It's really nice that we can see our grandbabies this way, but we can't wait to see them up close and personal. See you soon!