Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello

Hello. I am feeling sick today. When my mom asks me how I am feeling I say that I feel "grumpy" and "happy". She always says, "Hmmmm, that is interesting." I am a paradox, what can I say? I have a cough and a low fever and when I cough I tell my mom that I am sick. I still have a lot of energy and I am eating well so there is nothing to worry about. My mom hopes I take a nice long nap because I have been bugging her for ice cream all day.

Here is a video of me on my tractor from last week because it is too cold for me to ride it today. I am holding Ookie so Ookie can ride too. I can push the pedal with my foot now, I don't have to use my hand, but I don't use my hands for steering either. I just hold Ookie. Plus it is more fun if it seems like I am going to run into Daddy.


I did this drawing the other day. I have titled it "Fries" in honor of my favorite food.

Have a good day. I will be spending today in my pajamas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure hope you feel better soon, Harper. Will you give us a ride on your tractor someday?
Love- Ellie & Sarah

Ruby said...

My mom isn't feeling well either. She mentioned something about blaming daddy that she's sick and its all his fault. I hope she feels better soon, I want to go for a walk before the rain tomorrow washes the world away.
Love Rubaby

KW said...

Poor Harper. Since your sick your mom really should give you ice cream! (hee, hee) That tractor looks really FUN and DANGEROUS, which are two of my favorite things!

Anonymous said...

Go, Harper.
I hope you feel better soon.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, hope you're feeling better.