Ok, so I told Mommy and Daddy that I had a great idea. I told them that maybe when I get big maybe I can have a hand come out the front of my shirt to hold the paper while I am coloring. Then I can color with both of my other hands!
These pictures have nothing to do with coloring, but it is me playing golf.
I was pretty good, at least for the first two holes... then the water elements became much more interesting.

3 comments:
Looks like you might have a little Tiger Woods on your hands, and if she grows that third hand she could really power the ball down range. (also tape works to hold the paper down) Love Ruby
I was thinking the same thing. The third hand would be handy. It could help with the Putt-Putt. I love you Harper.
Love Popo
Harper, remind Mom & Dad and bring the "Cape Cod Trophy Cup". Looks like we have a new member in our mini-golf tournament. That's great! See you soon! :)
Post a Comment