Well, I go away and everything changes. But, I do like the new "blog". I especially like the picture of you, Harper. And when it stops raining, I'll tell you about my trip to China. (Maine, that is). I also stayed in a house on China Lake. I thought of you every minute I was there. Missed you and love you lots. Love Popo
5 comments:
Love the new look, Love you (even with gills)!!!
much love-
Utah gang
I like the new look. I'm waiting for a new look of my own. That would be a smile on my face and me in a new yard! Love Ruby
Great new look!
Love the new look and am very jealous that you can breath under water. I've wanted to do that my entire life.
Well, I go away and everything changes. But, I do like the new "blog". I especially like the picture of you, Harper. And when it stops raining, I'll tell you about my trip to China. (Maine, that is). I also stayed in a house on China Lake. I thought of you every minute I was there. Missed you and love you lots. Love Popo
Post a Comment