Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Hello! This is Janet (Mommy) and I have managed to get Harper's sticky little paws away from the computer and her chat rooms and online gambling (ha ha) long enough to wish Dan a Happy Anniversary. We were married ten years ago today. I also think that this month makes it 18 years since we first met. We have now known each other longer than we haven't.

So Dan, this is my gift to you. (Remember you said no gifts because we were saving money, just wanted to remind you... unless of course you have a gift for me and in that case let me get my keys, I will be back in 35 minutes. Kidding!) You are the chips to my salsa, the cheese to my macaroni, and the gravy on my fries (remember walking down to Nector's on the weekends freshman year?) I am hungry now. Anyway, I can't imagine my life without you. Neither of us are sappy, nor are we overly sentimental, but I picture our life as perhaps a romantic comedy. Well, the comedy at least.

I love you, Dan.

Click here for a little retrospective look into our relationship. Happy Anniversary!

*Just a quick note to let you all know that yes, we take too many pictures, yes our hair is scary at times, and yes, as embarrassing as it may be, I wouldn't change it for the world. xxoo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniverary to my favorite oldest(I have a favorite youngest daughter, too) daughter and son in law. You two make me happy all the time. Congratulations. Love all "three of us".
Love Mom

KW said...

Happy Anniversary! Janet, that was a great gift. Dan, I sure hope you got her something..........

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a great tribute. Bob & Rebecca's 5th anniversary is tomorrow. You have lots in common. I hope that your year is full of all wonderful things. Harper is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!! And Happy Anniversary.
Love Edna

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a great look-back. You guys look the same as you did 18 years ago...

Love from Utah!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That was the most thoughtful gift ever. I feel it was a gift to both of your families as well. That was wonderful!