Hello, this is me singing a song. I sing this song all the time unless someone is watching me. So for Mommy to be able to record this, is a rare treat. I may have been emboldened by the orange poffee-skull (popsicle) I had earlier. You can see some traces of that orange poffee-skull on my lips and cheek. It really was a delicious poffee-skull.
Oh yeah, sometimes I skip parts of the song. I do that to keep it interesting.
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow,
Shining at the end of every day.
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow,
And tomorrow's just a dream away.
Man has a dream and that's the start.
He follows his dream with mind and heart,
And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.
So there's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow,
Shining at the end of every day.
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow,
Just a dream away.
5 comments:
I love that song. Encore! Encore! Hope to see you soon. Love Rubaby
Wow! Harper, what a song. You did a great job singing it. I hope to hear more and more and more. I love you, Harper.
Love Popo
Harper, you are such a ray of sunshine. That was beautiful. Love that ending.
Beautiful song Harper. You're going to be a star someday-
That's great singing, Harper. Between you and Cousin Ellie, I'm thinking this "Tomorrow" thing sounds pretty good. I hope you'll teach me some more songs someday.
Post a Comment