Friday, October 31, 2008

Ahoy Thar Matey!

Well, I be the fierce buccaneer Captain Giggle Tush and I be a swashbucklin' pirate on the high seas. I went out to help myself to some landlubber's doubloons and other such booty.
For being such a scallywag, t'was an easy haul and I have much to share wit' me hearties.
So avast, ye scurvy dogs and have a pint o' grog on me! And if ye don't like it, ye can just walk the plank!
Shiver me timbers and Happy Halloween!







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a fierce and frightening pirate!! We are shaking in our boots, and prepared to hand over the rest of our treasure..(candy...)

Happy Halloween, Harper- We love you!

"Utah"

Anonymous said...

You are one terrific pirate, Harper. I bet you scared everyone in town last night. How many walked the plank? Love Popo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR TRICK OR TREAT CONTAINER. HARPER YOU ARE THE BEST PIRATE EVER. LOVE, MARGARET