Today Harper told me a very interesting story as she was going to the bathroom. If you don't mind bathroom talk you can read her story. If you can't handle a little 'too much information' you can skip down to the picture.
(Warning: Last chance to look away!)
Harper's Story
There is big poop called the 'Great Poop of Liberty' and a bunch of small poops. The 'Great Poop of Liberty' is nice and has a smile. When the toilet flushes the 'Great Poop of Liberty' goes home to his family and takes care of all the small poop babies.
The End
As I write this, I realize Harper and I are going to need to talk about what is appropriate conversation at preschool this fall...
Harper's Story
There is big poop called the 'Great Poop of Liberty' and a bunch of small poops. The 'Great Poop of Liberty' is nice and has a smile. When the toilet flushes the 'Great Poop of Liberty' goes home to his family and takes care of all the small poop babies.
The End
As I write this, I realize Harper and I are going to need to talk about what is appropriate conversation at preschool this fall...

5 comments:
Nice story, Harper. You have quite the immagination. And I love you more. Love Popo
Sorry, I think it should have been imagination. Maybe?
Love Popo
Absolutely priceless.
You are the best Harper.
Love gia
HAHA!! Em told Liam tonight at dinner that a poop was going to be put in his mouth and the poop would have a great time. When David told her it was inappropriate talk... she said "It's not the S Word!"
(She thinks the S word is Stupid... but boy did it fit in this context!! HAHA)
Em and Harper are going to love potty talking.
love that story. It should be a book with illustrations.
love, margaret
Post a Comment