Here is Harper's new bed and quilt. Dan and I love it and Harper is pretty excited.
Thank you, Grandpa Lew for making a great bed and blanket chest. Thank you, Popo for the wonderful quilt.
Sweet dreams, everyone.
Here is my cure for insomnia.
Consciousness: that annoying time between naps. ~Author Unknown

5 comments:
Looks nice. When is my new dog bed getting here? Love Ruby
Hey Ruby... I already made you a bed. And you chewed it up. But, we can pick colors for a new one. I like the picture Harper. Now let Mommy rest. Love You, Harper.
Love Popo
What a beautiful bedroom set, and quilt! You are very lucky to have such talented grandparents.
I LOVE the quilt. So beautiful.
I'm ashamed to admit that Em is still in a crib. HAHA!! She's only 25 pounds so it isn't dangerous... but it's now pathetic. I just haven't found the right bed. Maybe I need your grandparents, Harper! HAHA!!
Beautiful.
Beautiful! You are very lucky!
Post a Comment