...Sometime.
I love being outside in the winter. We'll have to play out in the snow together before winters over. Love ruby.
Hey!! You guys are alive :) I love, love all the photos!! Looks like you have a lot of snow up yonder. Think I'll stay south :)
I like the pictures too. It has been a long time. More to come?Love Popo
Can't wait to watch you ski next weekend!See you soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love being outside in the winter. We'll have to play out in the snow together before winters over. Love ruby.
Hey!! You guys are alive :) I love, love all the photos!! Looks like you have a lot of snow up yonder. Think I'll stay south :)
I like the pictures too. It has been a long time. More to come?
Love Popo
Can't wait to watch you ski next weekend!
See you soon.
Post a Comment