Monday, March 01, 2010

Skiing Video!

I apologize, I have SO much to catch up on here...
But before too much time goes by, I wanted to add a bit of footage from Harper's last ski lesson this past Saturday.

She did SUCH a great job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure did deserve that blue ribbon. She looks like a pro. Thanks for the video.
Love POPO

Ruby said...

Just wait till she's flinging herself off the ski jumps doing a front double double. (I think I've been watching a little too much of the Olympics) She is really getting the hang of it. She will be out skiing you very soon.
Love Ruby

Nai Nai and Poppy said...

Glad we were able to be there for that last lesson. Poppy and I were very impressed at how well Harper did. Next winter we may all be able to ski together.