Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Now That It's March...

Now that it's March I feel that enough time has passed so it is okay to post pictures of our Disney World trip that we took back in January. Ha! Truth is we were on a secret mission that was classified; if we told you... we'd have to kill you. Oh, I joke again. The real reason I haven't posted pictures yet was because our camera was stolen by a band of crafty ninjas and it took this long for me to infiltrate their ranks to steal our camera back.
Mission successful. Phew.











OHHHH! Those damn Ninjas!
(I think they still have one of our memory cards. If I find... there should be some additional pictures soon!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Casey said...

You are too funny!! I'm guessing by the fact that Harper is wearing short sleeves that we did not go to Disney the same week - as our trip in January was FREEZING there. What week did you all go?? We must have just missed you. Bummer!!

Ruby said...

Really our camera was stolen by a renegade group of pirates. Is nothing sacred anymore.
Love ruby