We are home! That was probably our last plane until we leave for China. On the way home today there was a crying baby which wasn't too annoying, but really freaked me out! What happens if our baby cries the whole way back from China? I think I will throw myself out of the plane.
Anyway, it was a good last trip and we are glad we went. Who knows when we can travel again. (China excluded.)
Our adoption agency has said that they believe China will be sending out the next round of referrals for all the people who have March DTC dates. Ours is June, so if things stay on track we should get our referral at the end of December.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
We are home!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I;m glad you are home. So is Cubbie. They were good, but you could tell they missed Dan. Gee how did you get home? Love PO PO
Post a Comment