We took our first weekend trip. We headed to Connecticut to visit Harper’s new cousin, Mayson. Mayson is adorable and I think these two ladies will be getting into trouble together very soon.
Harper did a great job traveling and sleeping in a new place, she adjusted very well. Not only did she meet Mayson and her Aunt Karen and Uncle Kevin, she also got to meet Rustin and Mai Tai, only the second and third dog she has ever seen. Rustin is shown in the pictures; unfortunately Mai Tai got a thump on the nose by a stacking cup so he kept his distance.
There is only one thing that concerned me. When Mayson would cry, Harper would look at her, rub her hands together and then maniacal laughter would follow. Is there a book available on how to steer your child away from a path of world domination? Sure, I want her to be successful, but being a cold-hearted tyrant always reflects badly on the parents… Bwah hahaha ha!
(I pilfered these from Karen and Kevin’s web page, we totally forgot to take pictures and Kevin has a way better camera…)



Oh yeah, I think Harper is finally teething. I totally felt a sharp poke, although I like to think of it as ‘sprouting’ teeth rather than cutting teeth. It seems more magical despite the whining. 
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
The Nutmeg State
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment