Friday, May 18, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

Earlier this week I watched Mommy mow the lawn with these rather attractive things on her ears. At first I thought it was Mommy being a little 'fashion forward', but then I was able to understand the true magic of these little babies. When you put them on you can't hear anything!!! It is pure genius! I can yell and sing as loud as I can and I don't have to listen to it. I wonder why Mommy hasn't used them inside before....
Oh well, finder's keeper's as they say!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper, you are priceless. I love all of the pictures. And I love you.

Ruby said...

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! OH HANG ON... I forgot to take mine off, my mom makes me where them we she makes ME mow the lawn. If you're not carefull your mom will start having you mow instead of her. Love Ruby