(This is Mommy interrupting Harper's usual commentary.)
It was one year ago today that we first saw Harper's picture.
What a year it has been...
Then...

This morning...
It was one year ago today that we first saw Harper's picture.
What a year it has been...
Then...
This morning...

6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it either. A whole year? She sure has grown into a pretty, wonderful, happy, and smart little girl. I am glad she is MY granddaughter. I love her. Love PoPo
Oh My Gosh! That brings tears to my eyes, and
look how she's blossomed. She is so full of suprises. We're all very happy you brought Harper into our lives.
Love to all!
XXXXOOOO
Love Gramma Edna
Hooray! Looking Good Harper-
-Ellie
"Sometimes," Pooh said, "The littlest things take up the most room in your heart."
Wow. Can you believe it has been a year?? I'm in shock myself. I took a pic of Emeili holding her referral picture today. It doesn't seem possible.
Beautiful then...beautiful now. Harper is so cute!! Congrats!! Enjoy your weekend. Casey and Emeili
Pure joy.
Pure happiness.
True Love.
Mary Ann D.
Post a Comment