Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


This weekend I begged and begged and begged my parents to take me to Connecticut. They finally gave in because I can be really loud when I want to be. I got to see Nai Nai, Grandpa Werme, Aunt Karen, Uncle Kevin and my cousin Mayson. I had a really good time, especially playing with Baby Mayson because I REALLY love babies! I also hugged my mom a lot because it was Mother's Day.


This is me catching some rays.





This is me saying, "Yo, Peeps! What's up? Let's get this show on the road."





This is me getting caught trying to rub Mayson's head. It just looked so soft.




This is me telling Mayson that it is ok, I am a professional head-rubber and that she has nothing to worry about because I love babies.



Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!
Big hugs and kisses from me,
Love,
Harper


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures, Harper. You had a good time with Cousin Mayson, didn't you? She is growing up fast, too.
Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

It was the BEST Mother's Day EVER having ALL of our children together and sharing Mommy's and Ant Carrot's (aunt Karen) first Mother's Day!

And, we were all happy to see how well you're walking. I don't think Mayson will be very far behind. I caught her taking notes.

Love to all!

Beginnings Early Learning Center said...

Mayson has been BEGGING for head rubs from Harper ever since we got home! She misses you Harper!