...Sometime.
So how was the parade? I don't like parades the drums scare me a little bit, and fireworks make me bark. I had a good 4th, my dad gave me grilled chicken fresh from the grill. I like chicken much more than I like fireworks.Love Ruby
sweet outfit you look bangin for the fourth!love,mayson
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this beautiful picture of PoPo & Harper. Two beautiful 4th of July girls in matching outfits! I love you PoPo.Mary Ann
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So how was the parade? I don't like parades the drums scare me a little bit, and fireworks make me bark. I had a good 4th, my dad gave me grilled chicken fresh from the grill. I like chicken much more than I like fireworks.
Love Ruby
sweet outfit you look bangin for the fourth!
love,
mayson
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this beautiful picture of PoPo & Harper. Two beautiful 4th of July girls in matching outfits! I love you PoPo.
Mary Ann
Post a Comment