Friday, July 06, 2007

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today my parents flew to China to come and get me. They met me for the very first time on July 9th. The tell me they love me everyday and that makes me happy.

Here are two videos that I told my mom to put on today. The first one is from last year on Gotcha Day! The second one is of recent pictures of me from this spring and so far this summer. Boy, have I gotten big!

(My mom said to excuse the fact that they are on YouTube, but she had to use that instead of her regular video storage site which is down for whatever reason.)

Happy Gotcha Day and thank you for being so interested in watching me grow up.








5 comments:

Ruby said...

Happy Anniversary Harper
You were family even before we knew you were family. The first time we saw your picture we knew you were one of us. Maybe not quite as weird but you fit in just fine. See you soon.
Love, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Don, Eddie, Nora, Wednesday and Ruby
Ps. Love the tee shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Harper!
Your videos were great to watch.
We're very happy that "red thread" brought you to our family.
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

I love you Harper, I am so glad you are my granddaughter. I will love you forever and then some. Love Popo

KW said...

Yeah Harper! We love you lots and lots!
Love,
Mayson, Ant Carrot, and Uncle Kevin
PS: Mayson really wants to go swimming with you, she's super jealous that you have a pool!

Casey said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Harper. I think we got the best set of parents around....Thank God they caught that flight to China!

We should hang out soon! Love, Emeili Tarpy