...Sometime.
October
November
Wow. I'm afraid to blink, I might miss something good.Love Ruby
Wow, she's turning into such a pretty young lady! i'm going to miss her cute little baby face though. Happy Gotcha Day, Harper! And Happy Gotcha Day to you guys too, Janet and Dan. -Ellie and her entourage
Found your videos on YouTube. Loved watching the difference between the one year Gotcha. What a sweetie.We had our first year Gotcha anniversary in March, and have a few videos of our daughter too at YouTube.http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=scottandersenSheesh, I was just looking at them, I think we're obsessed. But that's a good thing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow. I'm afraid to blink, I might miss something good.
Love Ruby
Wow, she's turning into such a pretty young lady! i'm going to miss her cute little baby face though. Happy Gotcha Day, Harper! And Happy Gotcha Day to you guys too, Janet and Dan.
-Ellie and her entourage
Found your videos on YouTube. Loved watching the difference between the one year Gotcha. What a sweetie.
We had our first year Gotcha anniversary in March, and have a few videos of our daughter too at YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=scottandersen
Sheesh, I was just looking at them, I think we're obsessed. But that's a good thing.
Post a Comment