Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Favorite Phrase

I sure can say a lot of words now, but the phrase I like the best is, "All done!"
I use it all the time. Today, for example, I told Daddy I was, "All done!" when he took me to the grocery store. Just in case he didn't hear me the first time I said it over and over and over again. Then I added in some crying. Then I added in the yelling. I also hold my hands up high in the air to show how serious I am.

I also use it at dinner time, nap time and when I have my hair combed.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Harper, don't you wonder why they do not respond to your "all done" the first time you tell them? Doesn't it seem like parents want their children to talk and then finally when you do, then they make you resort to all kinds of other things to make it work. Uummm!
I LOVE it, Harper keep up the great work!!!

Love, MAD

Anonymous said...

Keep saying "all done", your mommy and daddy will soon learn to do what you say. Just remember, they are new at this. You have to really train them well. You are really cute, and I love you. You are my favorite granddaughter.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Oh no, it can't be...............THE TERRIBLE TWOS???????? NO WAY...............
Hold on to your hats Mom & Dad.
Love to all!

Casey said...

So TWO is just around the corner, eh?

When is Harper's birthday? I should remember this...but my mind is mush these days. Em turns two in October...somehow I thought they were close together?

Good luck with the "All Done" phase...it should only be a year or so until it is over. :) Casey