The newest season of Survivor starts tonight and it was filmed in China!
Not only was it filmed in China, supposedly some of it was filmed in the province of Jiangxi where I was born!
When Mommy and Daddy came to get me we all met and stayed for a week in Nanchang which is VERY close to where Survivor has taken place!
Not only was it filmed in China, supposedly some of it was filmed in the province of Jiangxi where I was born!
When Mommy and Daddy came to get me we all met and stayed for a week in Nanchang which is VERY close to where Survivor has taken place!
Yes, it is reality tv and no, I won't be allowed to watch it, but my parents will and they will tell me all about it.
Mommy always talks about the size of Jeff Probst's dimples and how a person could swim in them if they wanted. I don't really get it, but it seems to make her happy.

2 comments:
That's very exciting. We'll be sure to watch.
We LOVE looking at your fabulous photos.
See you soon.
I love these pictures of you, Harper. You are very sweet and very pretty. I love ladybugs as much as you do. Where did you get the fantastic ladybug top? You look as cute as a bug in it!
Love, MAD
Post a Comment