Sunday, September 16, 2007

Picture Perfect

Hey, remember when I used to take pictures with my pedometer?







Now I can take pictures with my new Fisher Price digital camera that Aunt Jenny and Uncle Don gave to me. Here are some shots I took recently...









Yes, this is the official "Harper Cam" and now you get to see things from my point of view. Ha! I guess I still have a little more practice to do, but I love my camera and I will be sharing more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper, with a little more practice you be able to line up the shot and push the button at the same time. Love you. You are too cute.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Harper, did you know that Uncle Kevin is a professional cameraman? I'm sure, he'd love to share a few of his tips with you.
Keep up the good work. Your Fisher Price camera is working much better than mine right now.
Love to all!