Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day, everybody! I had a great day and so did my mom.

I love picking dandelions.


We had great weather.

We saw lots of wildlife. These are dog legs.
This is the rest of the dog.
These are new baby birds and they look hungry.

Then we saw a turtle, but we don't know if it was a Mommy or a Daddy.

I went sailing on my boat.
Ahoy, watch out! I be a fearsome pirate!
Arrrrgh!

Get these scurvy dogs outta the way!

Aye, I forgot my pirate booty!

I know my mom had a very happy Mothers' Day, but I would also like to wish Popo, Nai Nai, and Gweat Gwamma, a very special Mother's Day, too. And to all those other mothers and soon-to-be-mothers out there... have a Very Happy Mother's Day!

Love,

Harper

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper I follow your blog all the time. You do an amazing job with the pictures and the commentary. Your world looks amazing. Your life is full of fun, as it should be. Oma

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Mother's Day wish. It looks like you had a great day, too. Love those dog legs. And I love you, too.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Thank you Harper. I did have a great Mother's Day too.
It's great seeing you outside. There's so much to see. It's almost like being on a treasure hunt. You just never know what you'll find.

Anonymous said...

Just LOVE the pictures!
Happy Mother's Day and Happy Every Day to such a sweet and great little family! I also love the dog legs and those hungry birds need their Mommy! Harper, isn't it beautiful to be in Vermont in May! Enjoy the spring in all its glory. You are beautiful.
Happy Day to Janet--a wonderful Mommy and Happy Day to Popo a truly special Grandma and Mommy!