Sunday, May 04, 2008

May Showers Bring... Wait A Minute... That's Not How It Goes!

Here I am singing in the rain. I love to sing in the rain.



I also love to jump in puddles!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow you can sing about the sun. I heard it was suppose to shine, at least for a little while. You are one great flower, who needs anymore. Love you, Harper.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Rainy days do make flowers happy. Just look at you! You're the happiest, most beautiful flower ever.

Ruby said...

Did you know that "Singing in the Rain" is one of your uncle Don's favorite movies? I bet you were thinking it was something like "Die Hard". OK he likes that one too. And did you know stomping in puddles is one of your aunt Gia's favorite things to do? You are just a chip off the family block. Love Ruby