Monday, May 19, 2008

I Went To Utah!

I went to Utah last week to see "new things" and good friends.
It was 90 degrees there, but there is still a lot of snow in the mountains.

We went to Temple Square, it was beautiful.


We also went to the zoo to see animals. (These aren't the animals, these are my friends.)


I had such a great time, I can't wait to go back!
Don't forget to check in later for a more indepth look at my trip!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all so happy to have had you visit, happy that you got home safe, and sad that there is no one to play happy birthday with! You can come back ANYTIME!
we love you all....

Utah fan club

Anonymous said...

What can I say? It looks like you had a really good time with some really good people. But, I am glad you are home. I missed you lots. Love Popo

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time and your new friends look awesome!

Miss you!

KW said...

Whoops, that comment from lou was really from us! (Lou is our neighbor.)

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you guys remain such great friends.
Garth and Steph look great! Those kids are gorgeous!