...Sometime.
I like the gift basket idea. I'll take two, with the whine. I love you Harper. Love Popo
sold. what ever popo is paying you, I'll double it!love aunt gia
I'll take two... but leave the whine - I already have one of those :)Janet- If you don't mind, send me a pic of Harper. I was thinking of doing a pic of Harper and Em in China and then showing them now. Thanks!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the gift basket idea. I'll take two, with the whine. I love you Harper. Love Popo
sold. what ever popo is paying you, I'll double it!
love aunt gia
I'll take two... but leave the whine - I already have one of those :)
Janet- If you don't mind, send me a pic of Harper. I was thinking of doing a pic of Harper and Em in China and then showing them now. Thanks!!
Post a Comment