Ok, I've been tagged by Casey, and since this is my first tagging... here we go.
The Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 56
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the most intellectual - Pick the CLOSEST.
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 56
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the most intellectual - Pick the CLOSEST.
The closest book to me at the moment is, The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo.
On page 56, the 5th sentence reads...
"And this time, he did not whisper the word."
I was reading this book to determine if the story was something Harper would be interested in since there is a movie version of the book is being released on December 19th.
I enjoyed the book, but there were certainly some parts that seemed... uncomfortable? at times. However, Despereaux Tilling is charming and a most unlikely hero. And without hardship and an almost insurmountable task, how can an unlikely hero be triumphant?
Plus, I have seen the trailer and Despereaux is super cute.

Now for the tagging.
1 comments:
HAHA!! Good times...
You're right... that mouse is adorable.
Post a Comment