So, here I am surfing the web, looking at my favorite blogs and I came across one of my new favorites... Birdie and the Queen Bee. I love this blog because it shows GREAT photos of my best friend from China. Em and I became fast friends and so did our parents as they jostled us all across China and home again. Anyway, here I am looking at this blog and I was scrolling through the pictures when I saw a picture of us together in China and a nice story about our parents. It was like a blast from the past. I loved it.
I miss them a lot and Em and I are going to figure out a way to get everyone together again soon. It is a great blog so I highly recommend checking it out.
Good times.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I Love It!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're very familiar with the bond you have together. It's a special bond that cannot be duplicated with anyone else. It's very special.
Harper! Hey girl! It's me... your bud. I'm so glad you liked the post. My mom was looking at all the adorable pics and videos of you the other day and Liam commented on how you and I were so much alike.... so mom had to share a post about that special time. She still gets all weepy and stuff. Parents.
You know... my mom said she might fold herself into your suitcase when you go for your mei meil. :)
We ARE getting together this summer! Mom promised... and she only breaks her promises occasionally! :)
Thanks so much for your post... all kinds of love going around.
Love you!! Emeili
Post a Comment